Here's a very easy to make recipe of Pedhe Modak for Ganesh Chaturthi.
Unsalted Butter ¾ Stick
Milk powder 1 Cup
Sweetened Condensed Milk 1 Can
Icing Sugar approx. 1 ½ Cup
Cardamom powder as required per taste
Saffron as required per taste
1. Mix all the ingredients except icing sugar in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Microwave for 2 minutes. Mix well.
3. Microwave again for 1 minute and mix well.
4. Repeat step 3 until the mixture starts leaving the sides of bowl.
5. Allow it to cool down a little then mix icing sugar.
6. Add cardamom powder, saffron, mix well.
7. Shape into modak shape using the modak mold
|< Prev||Next >|