Here's the recipe for French Soda. You can use any syrup flavoring
of your choice, but we use an organic french vanilla syrup (no HFCS!).
This is our special occasion soda recipe for New Year's Eve, Super Bowl
Party, birthdays, etc. Show your little ones a little love this
Valentine's Day by allowing them to create their own homemade soda.
Makes 1 French Soda
- 8 ounces - Sparkling Water or Club Soda
- 4 ounces - Half and Half Cream
- 2 Tablespoons - Your favorite syrup flavor (We like French Vanilla. Check the coffee/tea section of your grocery store for syrup flavors. Whole Foods and the organic section of your grocer will have flavors without HFCS.)
- Whipped Cream
- Your coolest looking straw
- Your favorite cup or glass
Add sparkling water or club soda to your glass/cup. Add in half-n-half and syrup. Stir together. Taste to make sure you have enough syrup. If not, add a little more. Swirl on the whipped cream. Add in your straw. Enjoy!
Try this also with strawberry syrup or raspberry syrup. Soooo good :-)
|< Prev||Next >|